photo Slider1verb_zpsu4ingudm.png
 photo SocialCredit_zpstliy96k9.png photo SocialFB_zpssngsezyx.png photo SocialTwit_zpslfcqrgoc.png photo SocialIG_zpsf7okcyv2.png photo SocialPin_zps1w2rkf2m.png photo SocialCon_zpszaqvtizh.png

IRONMAN Texas

Do you know anyone who can SWIM 2.4 miles then BIKE 112 miles then RUN 26.2 miles?  I do!  I know three people in fact.  
 
IRONMAN Texas was here in The Woodlands and I was so excited to be a very small part of it.  The owners of Outback Western Wear asked me to make cookies for their hard-working volunteers at their bike aid station along the course. 
 
 
Over 400 mini IRONMAN and heart cookies went into 40 jars.

 
What an awesome way to say "Thanks!"

 
One of the athletes in this race is our good friend, Jesse.  He is "Uncle Jesse" to my kiddos so naturally, he had to have cookies. ;)
 

 
This race has been in our own backyard to three years now and we have never participated in it in any way.  The hubs, kids and I stood at the end to watch so many determined men and women cross the finish line. We were so proud to be there to see Jesse accomplish this ridiculously-amazing achievement. 
 

 
Jesse, you are such an inspiration to all of us! My kiddos personally saw determination at its best.  Congrats!!!
 
My little fam will be on the sidelines again next year cheering everyone on!!